Connecting to the gas network means the construction of a connection point at the border of the plot. In addition, it is necessary to build a gas supply system on the plot and in the building, and install a gas appliance, after which it is possible to start using gas.
If there is no gas connection at your property , check first the location of the nearest gas pipeline, and which gas distribution area your place of consumption falls under.
Connecting to the gas network means concluding gas network connection contract at the connection point of the property border – applies for the existing pipeline and new gas pipelines to be built. Contract can be entered by the property owner or an attorney-in-fact.
- Submit an application for joining the gas network at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AS Gaasivõrk legal representative and the other party will agree on connection terms and conclude the gas network connection agreement.
- Gaasivõrk legal representative will organise the gas pipeline design and construction to the connection point of the property border according to the agreement. AS Gaasivõrk will guarantee gas pressure and volume according to the contract.
- The other party will organise the design and construction of the gas pipeline on the property owned according to the agreement and construction law from the beginning of the connection point and will mount the necessary gas requisites.
- Upon completion of the construction work the other party will present to the AS Gaasivõrk representative the following documents:
- A copy of technical inspection report prior to the introduction of the gas installation issued by Inspecta Estonia OÜ
- digital drawings
- After the completion of construction work and submission of the documents, the other party will conclude a gas network service agreement (network agreement).
- Conclusion of gas sales agreement.
- After the conclusion of natural gas sales agreement the other party will order the opening of the gas and gas meter from the company owning the gas network.
- Opening of the gas for the new consumer is free of charge. If the opening of the gas is not possible due to the other party on the time agreed, despite the reason, each following opening of the gas will be priced according to the additional services price list.
Construction works and design can be ordered from EG Ehitus.