Connecting to the gas network
Connecting to the gas network means establishing a connection at a connection point—whether for an existing or a new gas pipeline. AS Gaasivõrgud generally considers the owner of the property or the owner’s authorised representative as a connecting customer and a person concluding a connection contract.
- A person wishing to connect to the network needs to send an application on the required form via e-mail to email@example.com or by post to AS Gaasivõrgud at Gaasi tn 5, Tallinn 11415.
- Application to connect to the gas network
- The person connecting to the gas network and a representative from AS Gaasivõrgud will agree on the terms of the connection, and will then conclude a contract to connect to the gas network.
- Under the contract, a representative of AS Gaasivõrgud arranges the design and construction of the pipeline up to the designated connection point at the boundary of the property. AS Gaasivõrgud ensures the contractually agreed-upon gas pressure and volume at the connection point.
- The connecting person is responsible for the design and construction of pipelines on the property from the connection point and installing gas appliances according to the concluded connection contract. At the connecting person’s request, we are available to handle this work.
- Upon completion of the construction work, the connecting person submits to AS Gaasivõrgud the following:
a) a copy of the technical inspection report prior to the introduction of the gas installation issued by Inspecta Estonia OÜ;
- After the completion of construction work and upon submission of these documents, the connecting person will conclude a contract with a representative of AS Gaasivõrgud for the provision of network services.
- After the conclusion of the network agreement, the connecting person will conclude a natural gas purchase and sale agreement with the gas seller.
- After concluding the gas purchase and sale contract, the connecting person will order the gas connection and installation of the network operator’s gas meter from a representative of AS Gaasivõrgud.
The connecting person can also order all required construction work, inspections and approvals as part of a comprehensive solution.
To connect to the gas network or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 605 6801.