Connecting to the gas network means signing a first-time contract for the supply of gas at a specific supply point along the border of the registered immovable. This applies both to an existing gas pipeline and to a new pipeline being constructed. As a rule, AS Gaasivõrk considers the owner of the respective property or his or her authorised representative as being the prospective connectee and party to the supply contract.
1. Requesting a quote
- In order to determine the feasibility and approximate cost of connecting to the gas network the connectee must submit basic information on the site. To do so, please fill out the relevant online form HERE
- The network operator will provide an initial quote based on the data to enable the prospective connectee to decide whether to continue the process or not.
2. Signing a connection contract
- If the prospective connectee accepts the connection offer, a connection contract will be concluded with the network operator and payment terms agreed upon.
- In the case of an object located in a district heating region the connectee must present the consent of the district heating supplier in order to connect to the gas network.
3. Design and construction of the supply point
- The network operator will arrange the design and construction of the gas pipeline (including gas installation(s)) up to the supply point at the border of the registered immovable.
- The connectee will be responsible for arranging the design and construction of the gas pipeline from the supply point to the consumer installation, including the installation of gas appliances.
4. Signing a network contract
5. Concluding a contract for the sale of gas
6. Commencement of gas supply
Construction works and design can be ordered from EG Ehitus.