Natural gas - the cleanest energy source.
Price of gas
The price of services at Eesti Gaas is individual and depends on the amount of services used and the amount of energy consumed. The individual price of each customer is reflected on the invoice.
Higher gas consumption means cheaper price. Valid electricity contract with Eesti Gaas provides additional benefits.
For private individuals and small businesses (gas consumption up to 525 MWh or 50,000 m3 per year), we offer three price packages:
FIXED PACKAGE *
- Price is agreed upon on the basis of the Buyer’s consumption volume for a certain period (12 to 24 months).
- The price does not change during the agreed period.
- The contract is concluded for a fixed term.
* not currently on offer
STOCK EXCHANGE PACKAGE
- Price is based on the stock exchange price (TTF or GetBaltic), plus the sales margin agreed on the basis of the buyer’s consumption volume.
- The price changes every month depending on the stock exchange price.
- The seller has the right to unilaterally change the sales margin with 30 days’ notice, except in the case of a fixed-term contract.
- The contract may be concluded for a fixed term or for an indefinite period.
- Essentially an intermediate option between fixed and stock exchange package
- The price is based on the Buyer’s consumption volume and longer-term market trends for an indefinite period.
- The price changes less often than in the stock exchange package, thus offering more stability.
- The seller has the right to change the price unilaterally with 30 days’ notice.
- The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.