A kilometre twice as cheap
The number of CNG vehicles has grown considerably in the world over the last decade – about 18 million in use.
- Passenger cars are usually bivalent – they use two fuels.
- The vehicle starts up and uses the default compressed gas (CNG), at the end of which the power system automatically and unobtrusively switches to petrol.
- After CNG refuelling, the car starts to run on compressed gas again.
- The use of compressed gas is more efficient and more cost effective than gasoline.
Most well-known car manufacturers offer passenger cars, commercial vehicles, buses and trucks directly from the factory with compressed gas engines. As far as we know today, Amserv Group, Moller Auto, Keil M.A., Auto 100 AS, AS Topauto, Reval Auto Esindused OÜ, AS Autospirit, AS Silberauto, IV Pluss AS, Scania Estonia have all been preparing for the sale of compressed gas vehicles.
Check out European CNG vehicles here (for more information, please contact the retailer or dealer directly).
CNG car dealers
|Vans, trucks and buses|
Vans, trucks, buses, Fiat Professional
- More information https://www.skoda.ee/esindused/hinnakirjad" data-id="14925" data-hook="galleryLink">
CNG trucks and buses