- Apply to join the gas network (online form) (in Estonian)
- Apply to join the gas network
- Application to close the gas supply (online form)
- Application to close the gas supply
- Application to reopen the gas supply (online form)
- Application to reopen the gas supply
- Application to change consumption mode (online form) (in Estonian)
- Application to change consumption mode
- Application for change of ownership (in Estonian)
- Application for concluding a network contract (in Estonian)
- Application for termination of network contract (in Estonian)
- Consent to contracts (in Estonian)
- Power of attorney for concluding a network and a sales contract (in Estonian)
- Power of attorney for concluding a subscription contract and changing the consumption terms (in Estonian)
- Application for tolerate the utility network (in Estonian)
- Price list for services (in Estonian)
- Standard terms and conditions of contract granting access to the network of AS Gaasivõrk
- Principles of Use of Personal Data
According to the Natural Gas Act, AS Gaasivõrk has the right to charge connecting persons justified connection fees.
When calculating the connection fee, the basis for the calculation is the need to ensure that the justified expenses for the particular connection are covered, among other things:
- investments, including the construction of the metering system;
- compliance with environmental requirements;
- compliance with quality and safety requirements.
The connection fee is calculated by AS Gaasivõrk based on the methodology for calculating connection fees, which has been co-ordinated with the Estonian Competition Authority as required by the Natural Gas Act.
We publish on this page:
- average calorific values of the last two months by calorific value regions and balance periods (gas day);
- information about the quality certificate;
- the proportion of monthly gas quantities of measuring points not equipped with a remotely readable meter by balance period.
Calorific value data
*The calorific value region “Eesti (Estonia)” includes all other measuring points that are not located in the separately specified calorific value regions.
In which calorific value region is your measuring point located, you can check from the self-service.
Quality certificate information
AS Elering, the operator of the Estonian gas system, determines the composition of natural gas entering the Estonian transmission network at the national border, and based on this, prepares a quality certificate of the average composition of natural gas delivered in the accounting month.
Elering’s natural gas quality certificate can be found:
The gas and biomethane fed into AS Gaasivõrk’s network meets the requirements laid down in the law.
Data on proportions of gas quantities
The percentages of gas quantities of measuring points not equipped with remotely readable meters for the last completed month by balance period are shown in the table below.
Landowners can apply for compensation for tolerating gas installations and facilities of categories A, B and C owned by AS Gaasivõrk. In order to receive compensation for tolerating a utility network, the owner of the relevant immovable property should submit a request to the owner of the utility network.
A separate request should be submitted together with an extract from the land register for each immovable property to the owner of the utility network or facility, by sending it by mail to Gaasivõrk AS at Gaasi 5, 13816 Tallinn, or by sending a digitally signed request by email to email@example.com.
The annual amount of the toleration payment is 7.5% of the assessed value of the land multiplied by the coefficients of the spatial and substantive extents of the restriction. You can calculate the amount of toleration payment you are eligible to receive by using the calculator on the website of the Land Board.
A person is eligible for a toleration payment for the current year if the person was the owner of the corresponding immovable property as of 1 January of the same year. A request for a toleration payment must be submitted no later than on 1 May of the current year. A toleration payment for the current year will be paid no later than by 30 September of the same year.
Compensation will not be paid:
- for the toleration of such part of the utility works of the utility network that is required only for consumption of the service on the same immovable property;
- for an object causing restrictions due to the intended purpose of a cadastral unit;
- if the immovable property is owned by the state;
- if the amount of payment per immovable property is less than one euro.
The payment of toleration payments is governed by the Law of Property Act Implementation Act.
AS Gaasivõrk protects the integrity of its gas pipelines and monitors activities related to the pipelines in order to ensure the provision and safety of the gas supply as a vital service.
This reminder is intended to inform individuals operating in gas pipeline protection zones about the requirements for the protection of the gas network.